Friday, April 12, 2013

Croutons Schtuff.


A few wee bits and pieces going on with Croutons at the moment:




1. I'm having an End-Of-Summer sale on the kids clothing.
It will take place over on my FB page at 8pm (NZ time) on Monday evening (15th April). There are shorts, skirts, a few tees and dresses. Everything is marked down under $30 - with most things under $20! Bargain.
I'm looking forward to making some space for new things.




2. I'm giving away a flower brooch!
It will be drawn at the same time the sale starts, and is open to entries from anywhere in the world.
All you need to do to enter, is head over to my Facebook page and comment on the competition picture.A further entry can be yours if you hit 'share' and spread the love.
I'm ever-so-close to reaching 600 'likers'. I reckon I might give away a bag when I hit that magic number... fun!


3. I have re-opened my Felt shop. I've loaded on a few flower brooches, and a few upcycled embroidery rosettes. I hope to add to the shop regularly now that I am, slowly, starting to sew again. I'm quite excited about it.
(Also, how stunning is my lovely model, Fiona? Gorgeous!)

No comments:

Post a Comment