A few years back, I made a list of things to do from one birthday to another. I had a great time ticking things off, and managed to complete most of it. It was good to check through it each month and keep things interesting. This year I've decided to do it again!
So, I present you with '28 things to do before I'm 29'.
The things on the list are all (hopefully) fairly attainable. My main goal was to have a bit of fun - and give myself something to blog about, too! But, because it's quite a collection of tasks, I'm going to cheat and let myself start now even though I won't be 28 until just over a month from now. Such a rebel!
'The List' is as follows:
1. Make myself some undies.
3. Buy a Diva/menstrual cup.
4. Go on a train.
5. See a roller derby game/match/bout.
6. Sew a 'Crepe' dress.
7. Host a games night.
8. Plant Ottos placenta.
9. Get rid of 1000 things (TradeMe/donate/rubbish)
10. Make 200 sales on Felt (97 to go!)
11. Do a market stall.
12. Visit a farm.
13. Visit Rainbow Springs or Paradise Valley.
15. Get a(nother) tattoo.
16. Take a road trip.
17. Go camping.
18. Take a photography course.
19. Plant a Summer garden.
20. Complete Playcentre course 2.
21. Get a bra fitting.
22. Learn to crochet granny squares.
23. Have another blogger meet-up.
24. Find an exercise routine.
25. Sew something for each of my family members.
26. Make sushi and miso.
27. Buy some decent boots.
28. Be kind to myself.
Wish me luck!