Monday, July 16, 2012

Mollie's Chair - 12 weeks!


 




Mollie
12 Weeks


Miss Mollie has reached that magical three month mark!
And, magically, she is starting to find a bit of a routine. My dear girl has begun to sleep decent stretches, both day and night, and we are both loving it.
Mol is such a happy lass since she has discovered sleeping in a bed! She smiles a lot and even laughs a little. She is doing a lot of talking and gooing and loves to converse with everyone.
Mollie has found her feet, and loves to watch them kick around. She is beginning to grasp things with her chubby little hands, and hit around the toys on her play gym.
She's pretty much perfect, if I do say so myself.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiRIEPqtmBW1Bi0Ly_VAvG48QUvqPehf5C5Lx6PBqo61k9cWcm0aq3L9Ri4pl5vUrxvpccx2Q6RKLvB3HNRo9J4zKl4zQsz8LjkG88MdvnaMqrMikSTzFAMqLaaUCmivxvcCGaEuuTbzlnt/s1600/IMG_5903edit1.jpg

(I have no idea why these photos are so blurry, they aren't when I open them up as photos, just when I put them in Blogger. Good one, Blogger, way to make my photos look stink!)

5 comments:

  1. far out, her plus gorgeous Otto. too much cuteness for me to take!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is darling! Growing way too fast already xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a big grown up gal already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, what a cutie!

    Are you uploading your pics through blogger? I upload them to flickr and then copy and paste the html into blogger, they look a lot better that way and you can change the sizes and edit them through flickr too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot believe she is 12 weeks already! Amazing....and gorgeous as ever. Jxx

    ReplyDelete