Monday, May 14, 2012

A wee distraction.


Thank you all so much for your comments on my last post. I really, really appreciate all the love and support. I'm going to attempt to reply to you all today (although blogger doesn't tell me all of your email addresses.. le sigh..) but, in the meantime, thaaaaaank youuu.

We are trying something new with Mol today, but I'll talk about that later.
Right now I need some quick crafty distraction. I think my chances of sewing time this week are almost definitely nil, so I'll show you something I managed to whip up last week, and hope it somehow fills the sewing-shaped void in my day!




The wee dress/top is a pattern I made based on a dress/top Mollie was gifted. I added the gather in the front for a bit of interest. It needs a little tweaking in length, but I think it'll be a fave.
The pants are basic recycled merino leggings with a matching ribbed cuff. Easy as.

I'm love loving black and grey as colours for a girl, although I'm also letting in a lot more pink than I though I would! Guess the girly-ness might get to me afterall... eventually..

4 comments:

  1. oh your cleverness never ceases to amaze me!! what a gorgeous set.
    i have a package for you and Mollie, but just need to get my tail organised and send it. (you know...!) this week hopefully.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. naaw this is the cutest little set. oh to have a little girl to sew for... x

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeep that is too cute! oh to have a little girl to sew for...wait, I do, two in fact. Oh to have the skill to sew for them decently. sigh! I am working on it though - you've inspired me once again. you rule!

    ReplyDelete