Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday - 38 weeks









I found a dress at the Sallies yesterday - one that actually fits the bump! Yessss!
I may or may not have accidentally hemmed it far too short this morning, in a rush to get out of the house, but I figure it will save me a job re-hemming it once my waist line begins to return to normal, right?




I have teamed it with the good ole faithful black Glassons cardi, a necklace I picked up at a local crafty shop, and some plain black flats (which seem awfully far away.. I have to poke my bottom right out to even be able to see them!) Nothing too fancy, but really, in my state it's all about comfort (and resisting the urge to wear the trackpants out of the house..)

I have a busy day of watching T.V 'On Demand', printing birthday invites, and eating sushi with a friend planned. Ahhhh bliss. Hope you all have a fabulous Wardrobe Wednesday too.

Make sure to play along over here:
Wardrobe Wednesday at SailorSpy.co.nz

6 comments:

  1. How do you manage to look chic and comfy at the same time? Awesome beads too. Oh and I covet the hexie blanket on the chair in the background - soooo nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are still rocking dresses at 38 weeks! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress looks amazing on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks as though the necklace was made to go with that dress! You look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete