Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Let the crafting begin!




Thank you all for the lovely congratulations and well wishes! So kind!
Yes, we're VERY excited.
It still doesn't feel very 'real', but that is not enough to stop me from commencing with the craft.
I actually started this vest last month, thinking I would just pop it away in the 'for the next one..just in case..one day..' box (that box is VERY full!) but it's very exciting to have finished it and to actually already be growing a new little body to put in it.

Details on Ravelry.

11 comments:

  1. How beautiful :) That's going to be one gorgeously snuggly baby!

    LOVE your background too - I'm sure we had some sheets like that when I was a kid...I have a feeling I made them into a dress when I was just a nipper ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable. So cute. Congratulations on your pregnancy too. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! great vest and congratulations!

    (i love that vest pattern for newborns)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I love that pattern. It's on my next knit list with some scrummy alpaca wool. Hope you're feeling well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! The what an exciting time. Love the cool knits

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous, and I love the new blog background too btw! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh yay, congratulations! this set is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, congratulations! How exciting. I'm actually making that same wee vest at the moment, it's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Firstly Congratulations!!! In tow with Stella too how lovely ;) thankyou for your lovely comment, Where did you get your potato plates? xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. awww congrats! and i love that little vest, i think i just favourited it on ravelry :)

    ReplyDelete